From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sandee Witherow
Sent: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 10:16 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Considering 1200 - what is fair price?

Hello to all,

Considering a mill that is for sale but not sure how fair the price is and
would appreciate some input.  It's a 1200 that appears to be well taken care of
and has some extras with it.  The machine is manual (no motor), .25 and 2x
gears, comes with Porter Cable router and bits.  It has the gear set--I think
it's 7 pieces--can't remember what they are referred to as.  Horizontal and
vertical vices, infeed/outfeed table for linear stock, round table and drive
arm for it, manual and some documentation, and at least part of the design kit
are included.  Seller is asking $2250.

I know some about the machines but not a lot.  Will I regret not having the
motorization?  Does it make that much of a difference?   I've seen machines
listed cheaper but with less accessories, and usually located nowhere near me.

Thanks,

Sandee

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/57fec237-34e8-4a1d-b43e-f659e3973c97n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/57fec237-34e8-4a1d-b43e-f659e3973c97n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>