Dave,

I’m in Baltimore, MD area. Where are you in PA?

Bill in Baltimore

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dave Stoudt
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 10:40 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Digest for legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com - 1 update in
1 topic

Don't know where your located. But I too have a 1200 for sale. Upgraded z axis
, rotory table, thin stock support, also has the standard CNC upgrade. I have a
lot more attachments not listed. All in new contition. I'm in Pennsylvania if
interested. I had very little use on this unit. Also had the dust bag and
wheels. No router. Going another way don't need this anymore.

If you like more details I can get a complete list of what I have. Just reply
to me. Can work on a deal.

Thanks

On Jun 16, 2021 1:05 AM, legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com