From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 26 July 2021 12:59 PM
To: Bill Bulkeley <bulke...@mmnet.com.au>; Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com>;
Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Plywood edging video and More.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U4UMj07whs

I've done a little plywood work in the early years Of this group. Plywood when
roped gives a pretty neat optical

elusion.

I also found that if you buy cheaper plywood's with varying thickness of
layers, and glued them together, the look is more like old growth lumber on
larger turnings.

Now after seeing this.

Perhaps a fancier, Plywood turning could be in the near future of my Legacy

plywood spindles.

I'm not talking about making Veneers like he did, but more simple patterns made
out of plywood, then

turned round. and example a diamond pattern glued up into 3" spindle, and then
perhaps roped or given a

shape. I would think is could be a neat project?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1703908194.724499.1627268364351%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1703908194.724499.1627268364351%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .