Outstanding mod Tim I love it great that is easily removeable better than mine
it takes a while to remove mine. but only one pic came through

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of timjz...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, 11 October 2021 12:22 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Horizontal Router mounting

So after lots of mods and adjustments I have my horizontal router

designed to come off the LOM with about 6 mounting area's.

so I have added a couple pix only in showing how it was mounted.

I removed it yesterday to work on some other index testing with Curt.

That's a subject to come.

so any feed back on the Horizontal router mount would be great.

I have attached a pic or two as I sometimes have trouble shrinking them down

to get them to fit.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/b87170a0-a0a6-4309-a6ed-c23ecd442688n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/b87170a0-a0a6-4309-a6ed-c23ecd442688n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .