Yes they expired I said they would only be there for 24 hours which ones did
you miss the first lot or the second lot?

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Rodney Boyd
Sent: Saturday, 9 October 2021 2:40 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: New to me 1500 EX

Bill,

Have you removed the videos from the dropbox? I wanted to view them since I
have a Legacy Mill as well.

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:28:14 AM UTC-5 aussiman wrote:

Welcome to the group Chad here is a temporary link

For the first 4 parts of the basic video the sound is out of sync but you can
still follow it ok

Down load them as soon as you can this link will only be active for about 24
hours

After you have let me know and I will send a link for part 5, please do not
distribute these to any person outside this group as we only have permission to
share these in this group

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c1l2rk3x7x8u8tp/AABDOUO18HBunlPyT1m7sQ1aa?dl=0

Bill