Many thanks Curt - this is VERY useful. I’m not sure which gear sets I have,
but I can tell you that, in addition to the 3 gears installed on the make (2
large ones and a smaller one connected to the crank handle) I have a further 6
gears of various sizes, and 5 gears with holes in - which I assign are indexing
gears.

I don’t have any videos so, the links you provide are, again, very helpful.
Using the information you have provided I will play around. From what I can see
from this group, I should be able to come up to speed quickly.

I would love to win one of your indexing heads so, I will post as often as I
can …. but only when I have something constructive to add. I don’t want to
clog-up the groups email just for the sake of it. If there are any topics I can
help with that others may find interesting, please let me know (BTW - my
background is in computing, computer programming, robotics, etc.)

Many thanks for your swift response, and great help Curt.

Rick