Yea I wish I had one but I would never have a clue how to use it lol

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 29 November 2021 3:24 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: 3d printed chuck jaws

Those look very nice!

Please let  us know how they work.

3D printing is some Awesome stuff.

C.A.G.

On Sunday, November 28, 2021, 11:19:20 PM EST, bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au>  <bulke...@mmnet.com.au
<mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au> > wrote:

I had a friend of my son print these up for me to try strictly for very light
holding for sanding or finishing right now. next I will see if he can make the
flat ones thicker and bigger in dia without changing the orientation of the
holes and spigot on the back so it will still fit the chuck. Also perhaps a
softer material like the store bought ones so they won’t be so brittle. just
testing so far to see if I can come up with something interesting

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/001a01d7e4d8%241f1c82b0%245d558810%24%40mmnet.com.au

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/001a01d7e4d8%241f1c82b0%245d558810%24%40mmnet.com.au?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2102544439.1304569.1638159815388%40mail.yahoo.com