Hi everyone,
The time has finally come that the woodchuck has to go. It's taking up too
much room in the garage and I never actually used it. It's been sitting
there for about 3 to 5 years and it comes with everything you see in the
pictures. If anybody wants to come down to Naperville Illinois they can
have it for free. I will not be able to meet you anywhere with it, or truck
it across the country. And I'm just generally unwilling to ship it. But if
you want it it's yours.

Pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74wg2kigsu01og0/AABmhLV_BbnqmlwkaL91iKGfa?dl=0

Rick