THANK Tim!
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, December 12, 2021, 04:26:10 PM EST, Tim Krause
<artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:

 Dependibleacme.com is the only source I've ever com across for the screw and
nuts.

I've also printed an acme nut that will work on the machines that have aluminum
rails. I'm still in the testing phase.On Dec 12, 2021, at 12:47 PM, Tim Ziegler