There are so many good woodturning YouTube channels but one I like is Carl
Jacobson.  Very down to earth turner, but sometimes makes some really
unique things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1GmSiReXY

Also, you can go to our club's channel (Nor-Cal Woodturners, I'm the
webmaster) where *some* of our videos are available to the public:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bphd5GbouJMwfSXYsf97w

Chris Smith
Sacramento