I'm glad to hear your are well.
Is there any chances you've heard for Roger or any of the Others/England part
of the LOM group?
So many of our group we have not heard form in a long time.
To Everyone.
Send the word out. You still have Friends here. (we miss hearing form you.)
Merry Christmas to you, and "ALL".
C.A.G.    On Friday, December 24, 2021, 01:05:29 PM EST, Brigitte Graham