Hello JeffThat's a new one on me. I have not seen that one before.  If need be
it might work?  Are you planning to try it your self ? What the label states it
sounds pretty good.(Just so others can see the info. on the label, here it is.)

DETAILS

Quality Aerosols® SlickKote is a dry lubricating film that, when applied to
metal surfaces, bonds to metal to create a super slick surface. When used on
table saw tables and woodworking equipment in general, wood moves freely across
the surface, as well as wood dust. It almost refuses to stick or get hung up,
which makes cleanup and stock movement so much easier. It also provides
corrosion resistance. SlickKote contains no chemicals that will interfere with
finish or glue, making it an ideal addition to your shop.
Features:

   - Bonds to metal, creating a super slick surface
   - Makes stock movement and cleanup easier
   - Reduces friction on laminate, metal & plastic surfaces
   - Inhibits corrosion
   - Contains no petroleum oils or silicones
Specifications:

   - Applications: Table saws, rip saws, band saws, shapers, jointers & various
pneumatic tools
   - Net Weight: 11 Ounces
   - Shelf Life: 1 Year +
What's Included:

   - (1) Quality Aerosols - SlickKote Anti-Friction Coating - Aerosol - 11 Ounce

Have a good day.

C.A.G.

INSTRUCTIONS / MSDS

   - MSDS - 175037
    On Monday, January 24, 2022, 09:04:46 AM EST, Jeff Richmond