Of course it stays cold all day with feet of snow outside lol just kidding Tim

Are the tumblers your talking about double skinned for better insulation?

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Tuesday, 25 January 2022 10:58 PM
To: LOM Group <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: vacuum flask blank

Depends on the tumblers we have some that keep Ice in my water cup cold all day
if I forget to drink it lol.

Your screen pic did not show up Mac?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:20 PM M.W.Foscue <mwfos...@earthlink.net
<mailto:mwfos...@earthlink.net> > wrote:

Bill,

I attached a screen grab of what we, here, call a flask.

Front to back it is only about 1". Usually only about 4 to 6 inches tall, if
that;and about 4" wide.

They were designed to allow one to "sneak" alcohol into venues when alcohol was
not allowed - and later when alcohol got expensive.

The tumblers you & I have been describing are esentially worthless for what you
and I want them for - keep our beverage hot or cold.  If you have a non-vacuum
tumbler, you may as well use a Red Dixie Cup!

Cheers!

Mac

  _____

  _____