Sorry to give the impression that I would buy it out from underneath
someone else. That is not what I meant at all.

If it was closer to me, and since I have a running Performance CNC now, it
would easily be worth the cost. For me it would be backup parts for the one
I have. Without the files that are on the crashed computer, I would not
expect to get it running as it is now even with my experience.

I'd of course be very willing to help someone, if they do get it, but it is
not that simple and there is only so much I can do remotely.