Great job curt great to see your z axis working in horizontal mode I really
started something when I made my first one all those years ago

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 February 2022 12:46 PM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: My first Legacy box.

Hello Everyone.

Today is Presidents Day.  ( I have the holiday off form work.)

This was/is my first box that I have ever made. There are a few flaws in it,
but its a good starting point, for me .

This was a lathe & Legacy job.

First I turned the wood into shape on my lathe, and then switched it to the
Legacy. and then went back to the lathe for a final clean up and some sanding.

The wood is The Mustique wood that I bought , And posted to the group, just
after Christmas, I bought is form the Home Depot, sold in the barbeque isle .
the bag was Kingsford Mustique.

I said that there were a few flaws, (mistakes that I made.) Hopefully the next
time I will do better?

Please let me know what you think?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/125432556.486747.1645494338858%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/125432556.486747.1645494338858%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>