Hey Bill yeah I dug one out tonight when you'd suggested it.
I know for some of the designs the bits will work I just didn't want to
have
blending problems but can alway sand on the big lathe too.
thanks and will keep plugging away on it.
Do you use the template follower much? I don't want that to turn in to the
subject now just keeping it in the duck call discussion.
Mike swore by it for some things