Great idea, Tim.

Joe G.

________________________________
From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Arkady Paka
<arkadyp...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 8:17:04 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Ukraine-Arkady Paka needs our help

Hello Brigitte. I'm 67 and I can go to any Europe country. Now I'm thinking
which one.

чт, 24 мар. 2022 г., 13:36 Brigitte Graham
<brigittegraha...@gmail.com<mailto:brigittegraha...@gmail.com>>:
Arkady,
You are most welcome. It was not a lot, but I hope it will help you and your
good lady?
Have you been barred from leaving so that you can fight the Invasion?
Try to stay safe
Cheers
Brigitte

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022, 10:01 Arkady Paka,