Sadly No.I do not have room for another machine,  I was hoping someone in the
group, may want or need it.
C.A.G.
    On Saturday, April 2, 2022, 10:27:39 AM EDT, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

 you going for it Curt??
Kind Regards,
Timothy J. ZieglerZiegler WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN 56330
320-294-5798 shop320-630-2243 cell

On Sat, Apr 2, 2022 at 8:59 AM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills