From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of dooegg
Sent: Thursday, 26 May 2022 2:51 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Sundays Plywood dream.

Hi all, I just figured out how to post in the group. First I want to say thanks
for accepting me into the group. I purchased a legacy ornamental mill 1000 a
few months now and fell in love with this awesome piece of equipment. It is the
bare minimum with the standard gears and nothing else. But I started using it
to cut the hunches for beaded face frame for cabinet. I find it to be so easy
accurate and fast because I can do many hunches at once. Once I know how to
interact with the group I will post some pics of what I have. Thanks much