Sent: May 27, 2022 11:44 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: REVO addition

Thanks to Bill's prompting, I studied briefly (chased the squirrel on the way
to someplace else which I forgot) about turning the table 90° and lo and
behold, it's a slip fit just like before when the centers line up.  Four more
holes in the plate just right and it bolts right up.  Now, the only thing is a
pair of universal joints and a connecting rod.  I'll likely make my own because
I can.  I'll use some 1" HR rod bored to 5/8" (with grub screw) for the end
connectors and probably 1/2" rod for the connector. I have a length of PTO
shaft I'm not using, but that would tilt the stand over!  Pictures after the
rod is done.
DanK