Tim, haven't fully decided what I want to spin the threads with.  I do want
it to be removable, so a socket makes sense. I also want to note the
position, so some sort of indication of at least quarter  turns.  I can
drive a socket with a speed wrench, a drill, or a ratchet and a mark on the
socket can indicate turn count. Probably have to use it a while to decide.
DanK