Here are a couple of LOM's found by another member, shared with me, that we
thought we'd share with the group. . A bit on the high side but super
clean, one not ever been set up the other very mild use. Selling for health
reasons.
Not available as parts but wants to sell in one unit.
The lady selling from San Antonio Texas responds very quick and can answer
questions. I told her we would see if someone from the group that is close
would be interested.
The lady in Ohio responds as well. Nether will ship.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3377853932501354/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A95cb6671-2725-4934-9891-c90de8b65606

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1114182129174421/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A5284c5c8-402e-41f4-9623-9408f5e40bca