No I don’t have a powder coater why??.

The router dose tilt 90 degrees and more if you look in the slot you will see
various tapped holes they go all around in a circle

See the pic of just the back plate mounted, this means anywhere in a 360 degree
circle the router can be positioned.

Also the back plate can be mounted lower or higher up the z axis to get the
router lower down between the rails

For horizontal work at different angles as well giving you very much greater
options in the horizontal configuration

see in the pic it’s in a lower position.

Now I’m fairly sure by moving the top hat positions narrower on the z axis
cross slide it would then fit a revo

I have not done this yet but it looks possible so then this would let a revo
cut internal threads.

Bill