Thanks Bill this novice needs all the help he can get. Denson Sent from Denson's iPhone
> On Oct 8, 2022, at 2:34 AM, [email protected] wrote: > > > Thanks buddy so you could follow it all ok? Its hard for me to dumb it down > so new people can understand them > I take so many short cuts and use mods on the mill I take it as the norm lol. > I want these videos > To be a reference legacy beginners can use to do their own projects and then > post them here. > > Bill > > From: [email protected] > <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler > Sent: Saturday, 8 October 2022 1:18 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: beginners videos > > Very good Bill, > I am certain there should be a good bit of information there to get the > novices going for sure. > I enjoyed the content and detail as well. > Good job on both. Hard to stay away to the "Love Boat" song lol. > Thanks for putting them together I think I learned a lot and look forward to > seeing what other > tricks I can learn. > > Kind Regards, > > Timothy J. Ziegler > Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty > 14171 160th Ave. > Foreston MN 56330 > > 320-294-5798 shop > 320-630-2243 cell > > > On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 9:33 AM <[email protected]> wrote: > Ok here are 2 more videos > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4b-j9ZCE5E&ab_channel=aussiman77181 > > Milling a 3 start rope spiral and > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAFmvMZcKU&ab_channel=aussiman77181 > > Milling a diamond or pineapple pattern I just hope all you newbees out there > can follow how I do this stuff > I’m not the best at it but at least there is something out there now to see > how this stuff is done it may not be the > Correct way but its my way done as simple as I can > > Bill > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/000901d8da59%24be586c00%243b094400%24%40mmnet.com.au. > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLFJNyGxjnJJCGmGFFZV2AX86c6%2Bw%3Dtob369R--0etCVLQ%40mail.gmail.com. > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/000501d8dae8%245997d460%240cc77d20%24%40mmnet.com.au. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CD4FA336-DC67-41CF-9758-CA3F444B4201%40yahoo.com.
