No, I will have my eagle eye scout looking for me and find one within a year. lol. Kind Regards,
Timothy J. Ziegler Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty 14171 160th Ave. Foreston MN 56330 320-294-5798 shop 320-630-2243 cell On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 8:49 PM <[email protected]> wrote: > Lol I was thinking that and you will only have to wait 10 years for one > > > > Bill > > > > > > *From:* [email protected] < > [email protected]> *On Behalf Of *Tim Ziegler > *Sent:* Sunday, 9 October 2022 12:44 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: Legacy Model 200 > > > > Careful Curt or I'll have to start looking for one of those to add to my > collection next. > > > Kind Regards, > > > > Timothy J. Ziegler > > Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty > > 14171 160th Ave. > > Foreston MN 56330 > > > > 320-294-5798 shop > > 320-630-2243 cell > > > > > > On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 6:55 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills < > [email protected]> wrote: > > Tim it is a pretty neat machine. I have wanted one for a while. I already > started to make my own version when this one fell into my lap. > > I have some big plans for it. > > But having said that, the 200 dose not use the same parts as there larger > Legacy units, instead of using what they had, Legacy made a few parts to a > different design all together. Example, the drive gear is screwed onto the > shaft, the indexing gear has a D shaft not square or rectangle. At this > time I do not know if any of these things really matter, But it would have > been nice to standardized all the parts. > > the template and floating Z axis is what I really wanted. I cant wait to > see how this little machine works on templates. It could speed up my > production times when I am making multiple parts. at least that is my > hope. ;-) > > > > C.A.G. > > > > On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 07:34:54 PM EDT, Tim Ziegler < > [email protected]> wrote: > > > > > > Ok now we be looking for a 200 for Bill lol. > > > Kind Regards, > > > > Timothy J. Ziegler > > Ziegler WoodWork & Specialty > > 14171 160th Ave. > > Foreston MN 56330 > > > > 320-294-5798 shop > > 320-630-2243 cell > > > > > > On Sat, Oct 8, 2022 at 5:31 PM <[email protected]> wrote: > > Very nice curt I would like one of those too the option of vertical > template following it can do > > Interests me a great deal > > > > Bill > > > > > > *From:* 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills < > [email protected]> > *Sent:* Sunday, 9 October 2022 8:23 AM > *To:* Legacy ornamental mills <[email protected]> > *Subject:* Legacy Model 200 > > > > Hello Everyone. > > > > I have a new toy! A Legacy Model 200. (thanks to both Jeff who found it > for me, and Tim, who egged be to buy it.) > > For most of the "Old Timers" here, I let everyone know that I was looking > for a 200 for appx. 5 yrs. (perhaps more?) ( I am Very bad with TIME, 5 > yrs. could any time up to 15yrs for me.) I tried to buy one form Legacy a > few years back, and they stopped selling them, so I ended up buying some > parts form a 200, but not the machine its self. > > > > I am very happy with this new tool ! I am so looking forward to using it > in my shop, in the very near future. And before you ask, "YES" it will be > modified (slightly) form its original design. But I know it will serve me > well for many years to come. ;-) > > > > More latter. > > > > P.S. > > It even came with a router motor and one bit, that I do not already own. > ;-) > > > > C.A.G. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1102281495.3591474.1665264202173%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/003f01d8db65%249b169d40%24d143d7c0%24%40mmnet.com.au > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/003f01d8db65%249b169d40%24d143d7c0%24%40mmnet.com.au?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLHJfDQg-q_MKuDw9okJf%3DtG1kGbEpMBTjCEMADZF9C%3DpQ%40mail.gmail.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLHJfDQg-q_MKuDw9okJf%3DtG1kGbEpMBTjCEMADZF9C%3DpQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/918798621.3602880.1665273311408%40mail.yahoo.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/918798621.3602880.1665273311408%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLG2%3DjQ8E51Z7vR0PH2FWW9_oZEvNWqnEGGDA_dc8pjDCg%40mail.gmail.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLG2%3DjQ8E51Z7vR0PH2FWW9_oZEvNWqnEGGDA_dc8pjDCg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/006e01d8db81%24635bbbd0%242a133370%24%40mmnet.com.au > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/006e01d8db81%24635bbbd0%242a133370%24%40mmnet.com.au?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/CAMBiJLH%2BP8HvSqxY0PawJ7%2BX1hp0vM0bkOaJ3mZMYoF1JkaPcA%40mail.gmail.com.
