You are welcome there are 4 videos now

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of cole
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2022 11:02 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: new video

thank you I sure could use a refresher of sorts .

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 12:28:44 PM UTC-5 timjz...@gmail.com
<mailto:timjz...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hey Bill,

thats awesome, that you took the time to make a good detailed video for the new
LOM owners.

Its always good to see details like that. The length is fine. you get good
content in it that way.

I am all about longer videos if that what it takes to show what you need to
show.

Great job Bill.

Stay tuned as I finish it up.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 10:44 AM <bulk...@mmnet.com.au