Hi Vadim,

Welcome to our group our moto here is don’t be afraid to ask any question no
matter dumb you think it might be

That’s how we all learnt to start with.

Some advice because you assembled your mill check to see you have all the rails
on the correct way this is a common

Mistake both sides are not the same anywhere were a Delrin bush slides the rail
has a thin groove running down the centre.

The double looking collar is invaluable on your mill it stops the work from
slipping during milling, I am not sure what you mean

By indexing drive shaft, the legacy indexes by a pin that locates in the holes
of the  gear attached to the spindle  that is standard.

As for your problem with the elevation base as you call it can you please post
some pictures of it so we can see what you are talking

About and see if we can help. As for general improvements there are many and
varying again send pics of everything you received with

Your mill and we can see what is missing and what you might need. Oh and im
sure the members would like to know where you are

I am in Australia.

Again welcome Bill