Hello Rick. I am making a topic for your question. Other wise it will get lost
in the topic field, people may not see it other wise.C.A.G.

Rick Boeing
<rockwoodwork...@gmail.com>UnsubscribeTo:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.comMon,
 Oct 17 at 11:18 PMHey guys I have a question for you. Bill is making videos
for us newbies and in the one video he put a bit in his router and it looked
like it was an extension type collet. It also looked like he just tighten up
with a Allen wrench. Is this a thing and where do you get it from? Thanks Rick