Just the 4x gears would be that much if they are all there  lol

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tim Ziegler
Sent: Monday, 24 October 2022 2:33 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Legacy classifieds

It does seem lagit. I don't think I'd be afraid to inquire, But I don't want to
get myself

talked into that one or my wife would have to give up her parking spot. Hmmmmmmm

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 9:44 AM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

Bye the way although the photos are lacking AND the captons are also lacking, I
would like some better photos, I do think this is a 2200.(minus the electronic
controlled motor.) Solidly built steel frame, ball bearings, X4 gear set, it
was the Dream Machine of the Legacy line.

Nice find Jeff. This one machine could be a very REAL Game changer for the
right person! (sadly that person is not ME. ) ;-( And the price tag is very low
for what you are buying.  This person that is selling this machine dose not
know what they have, OR ???  (Yankee trader motto... Buyer Beware!)  But for me
this is Very real "EYE Candy" .  ;-)

Thanks Jeff.

C.A.G.

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 10:28:32 AM EDT, 'Curt George' via Legacy
Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

The first one has the x 4 gear set plus motor and its Very long. Well worth the
price, (at face value) We still do not know a lot about it, (gears and parts
missing?)

But Very Nice.

C.A.G.

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 10:13:19 AM EDT, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au