Did you have any problems assembling the 900, and is it in working condition
now?
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 05:29:27 PM EDT, Ken and Diana
<mman7...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I recently purchased a like new legacy 900  in new condition, bought from the
son of the man that purchased the machine and died before completely getting it
assembled.
On Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 5:01 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills