Tim,
That connector is called a "LoveJoy Connector" if I recall correctly.
From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Nov 4, 2022 9:17 PM
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Evolution

Hey Ken,
Yeah all the parts you mentioned are a hot commodity and doubtful any are
available.
I've made 2 so far and have one more to make. The big thing is getting the
holes all to line up.
I can see if I saved my pattern on something besides the plate.
I'll check tomorrow.
The spider coupler you can get from Grainger.
Kind Regards,Timothy J. Ziegler