Its testing time Tim!
I hope it holds up well.  IT Looks Awesome!
Good work, I am happy for you.
C.A.G.
    On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 10:15:50 PM EST, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yeah pretty excited to get one that works so well and super tight. No more
slop in the turnings now.
Kind Regards,
Timothy J. ZieglerZiegler WoodWork & Specialty14171 160th Ave.Foreston MN 56330
320-294-5798 shop320-630-2243 cell

On Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 9:10 PM 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills