I have used the TB II Dark with walnut and some other dark woods.
Worked out well.
-----Original Message-----
From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Dec 15, 2022 9:49 PM
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Some Christmas ideas/gifts

What color does III dry?  Walnut!

On 12/15/2022 7:44 PM, M.W.Foscue wrote:
Thanks.
Out of curiosity - why TB III for walnut (always)?
I generally have used:
"Original" - only on occasion and even then always for "indoor" stuff.
TB II - for most all my wood gluing that does not need a higher level of
"waterproofness".
TB III for anything that will have outdoor exposure and anything that may be
subject to occasional "dunkings" - like a cutting board or a toy "boat".
Mill on!