Ps but ask the group someone may have a spare so it may not be a deal breaker
but I think defiantly a price lower

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike Newman
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2022 5:42 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: issues not having the reversing left/right gear set

I am looking at another 1200 mill that the owner is trying to find the drives
gears other than the 1 on the machine.  Also it currently shows what I believe
is the reversing gear set (2 small gears in housing}on the mill but not showing
a photo of the std single gear with mounting u-channel.  Is this as big an
issue as not having drive gears?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/79acddc6-7f9b-4e83-91d6-7f2701c0afd8n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/79acddc6-7f9b-4e83-91d6-7f2701c0afd8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .