Hey Tim Z and all I just can't help myself I'm broke since Christmas

And I just bought another as new triton router lol the price was just too
good and I love triton routers

I'm borrowing off my son to do it. it's the 1400W version

which in my opinion is the best size for most legacy's those thumping big

routers everyone puts on their legacys are just not necessary. if your
slowing down

A 1400W router with a big cut your taking too big and or too fast a cut, bad
for the router bit

bad for the legacy and for the router, you saw the video I did where I was
ripping off lots

of material in a big cut that was a 1400W router and it eat it up what more
do people want.

Some of those big router bits run into a few hundred dollars I for one look
after them like gold.

Just my opinion