Hey Arkady so good to hear from you buddy hope you’re going ok we all miss you

And a very happy new year to you and your family

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arkady Paka
Sent: Sunday, 1 January 2023 1:13 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Wishing everyone a Very happy New Year.

Happy New Year to all!!!

I wish  you all Peace in over the World..

Arkady fröm Ukraine. (now from Germany)

сб, 31 дек. 2022 г. в 19:52, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com
<mailto:timjzieg...@gmail.com> >:

Hey Steve,

Bummer on the freeze wow, not something to be expected in your neck of the
woods. Maybe the talk of global warming can be

put to a rest now for a while lol

Happy & Blessed New year to you as well.  lets hope theres lots of Legacy time
in 2023 for you.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 10:25 AM Steven Jacobs <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com