The template is called "Smoked plexieglass" It was a part of a Covid beerier.
I found in the garbage. last fall.It's 1/4" thick.  it was 6'x4'. when I found
it.  I am using a CO2 laser engraver to cut the templates.I find that Plexiglas
cuts well, Its hard and keeps its shape, weirs very well. (just don't drop it,
because it will break) But having said that, these templates are fair better
then what I was making by hand just a few years ago.
C.A.G.
    On Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 09:14:50 PM EST, Jeff Richmond