It would have to be an outside mill I think with a cover over it when not in
use before I built my shop

I had several machines like that there is something nice about milling outside
I use to take my revo camping remember

Before I enlarged it. A cordless router and hand cranking you can play all day,
I bet I’m the only person who ever

Worked a legacy mill in a boat lol a chainsaw and the mill use to get me some
real nice exotic blanks that way at times

While out fishing in some of the remote rivers of northern Australia lol but it
turned out easier to just bring the wood back to camp

I did it from a boat that trip because I was staying in a caravan park and they
took a dim view of me milling in their park lol

I know I’m insane but I did draw a crowd in places where I could camp and mill 😊

Bill