Subscribed - great videos. I love the speed of the videos, with voice description overlays. I get very frustrated by the β€˜usual’ videos one finds, where they repeat every step at normal speed - after seeing someone cut one board, I don’t then need to see them repeat it for the other 3 sides of the box - well, not at normal speed. You do it in fast mode and describe at normal speed: all 4 sides demonstrated in the timeline of one side. Excellent 😊

Rick

On Jan 19, 2023, at 21:57, Tim Woodard <twoodard...@gmail.com> wrote:

ο»Ώ
Thanks for sharing. my wife and I are Couple of bunkys on youtube please consider subscribing we do a new project every Thursday. check us out https://www.youtube.com/@CoupleofBunkies

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 9:49 PM Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here you go guys eat it up.
New LOM owner having fun.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: YouTube <nore...@youtube.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Subject: πŸ”΄ Couple of Bunkys just started a Premiere: Legacy Ornamental Mill Making a rope twist cane #walkingstick
To: Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com>

Live on YouTube: Couple of Bunkys - Legacy Ornamental Mill Making a rope twist cane #walkingstick!
Youtube Logo

Legacy Ornamental Mill Making a rope twist cane #walkingstick
PREMIERE
Legacy Ornamental Mill Making a rope twist cane #walkingstick
Couple of Bunkys

You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates from Couple of Bunkys.
Β© 2023 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
YouTube Twitter

Timothy Lee Woodard
C: (757) 399-9778