I have used a dial indicator and the fine adjustment knob and removed thousands
of an inch cuts at a time but mostly

A slight move of the knob does the same

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom B.C. Canada
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2023 2:18 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: z-axis upgrade questions

thanks for all the info guys.

curt- that z axis might be what I need.

bill- fine adjustment...my ears went up about that..my PC 7539

doesn't have that unless you want to monkey with feeler gauges.

good advise about the light cuts-I'll have to keep that in mind.

I watched a vid from Triton about their  bigger router so next time I'm at

the pawn shop I know what to check out.

Tim- do you mean Pc doesn't make the 7539 or 7518 any more?

I think I have a lighter PC in a plastic case somewhere that I can dig out

if needed.