At the tail end of the bed is a red crossmember with a long oval cut out on
the beveled part.
what is that for ?  and does that red crossmember connect to the frame or
the bed?
what's the bevel for?
Looks like a great machine Eric, especially with the adjustable z axis so
you can see what
the bit is doing.
Does the z axis have delrin that travels up and down in the alum
rails..kinda like the Y  ?
Thanks for posting all the pics.