From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2023 12:53 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Plastic Drive Gears FOR The Legacy part II

Hello Everyone.

Yesterday, I was able to make the DFX file for the Legacy's Drive gears.

I hope for all of you who can use these, It works out well for you.

Please let me know?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2018774881.1929956.1676728372464%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2018774881.1929956.1676728372464%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .