Thanks for the heads up "As an FYI - I clicked the link and the page it
took me to appears to have the photo upside down"   Thumbnails are a pain
and an important I updated the thumb with some Humor Take a look and see if
it looks better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqZ7HsvA5M&authuser=0

Timothy Lee Woodard
E: twoodard...@gmail.com
C: (757) 399-9778