CAG, methinks it's a GREAT idea, as I've said before.  It's something I
think I want to do, because I've puzzled how to make the REVO cut threaded
dowels of various sizes and pitch. I think it was Bill showed how to do big
screws, and that's great for many things, but the wider the pitch range,
the more things come into possibility.  I'd like to do this before the
demand drives prices up and affects availability.... :)
DanK