try this... when first logging onto the group's page, and where it lists
all of the "conversations", on the left side of the page, click on "my
membership settings"... then just a bit to the right, click on the box that
is directly under "subscription", four choices should pop up, "each email",
"digest", " abridged" and "no email"... click on "no email"... I believe
this will stop all email notifications whenever someone posts a comment...
Joe Biunno