Well you know, this means you will need to make another video right?  Just say'n

Mike OK

On 6/11/2023 11:21 AM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I Know most of you will not think much of this ,Since it is not a Legacy made tool. But I for one am Extinctic about this new Toy that I've made for my Ornamental Mill.

This jig is for making designs that are more OT looking. I can use a number of different rosettes (round templates) to make a number of different patterns.  This is just a newer mod to what I used in this video 2 years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_TLeQQXeY

Now the indexing part.
In the past I removed a screw and counted holes in the indexing plate to get my indexing. This jig, Makes the counting of hole obsolete (for the most part.)  by setting the bolts on the slide, I can make the indexing much quicker and more accurate then what I could do with counting holes. I still need to count the holes and use the pin when setting up this jig, but once set up, the pin will be used for a lock while cutting, and by using the bolt/limit I can control the indexing of the part by using the ratchet.

If all goes well, this jig, should help me do some pretty neat things in the future. ;-)

Talk to you all more latter.
Have a good day.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2032432793.1435172.1686500465910%40mail.yahoo.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/2032432793.1435172.1686500465910%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.