hey Vadim,

Sorry you had to let it go but sometimes a man has to do what a man has to
do.
Thanks for sharing and giving us first opportunity. I wish you the best on
your next endeavor.
Stay in touch, yes you made a good choice to sell all in one. Please tell
him about the LOM group
and maybe we can help him out with advice and direction too. We love to
welcome new and upcoming
LOM users.
Thanks again Vadim.