From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Jun 12, 2023 10:41 PM
To: LOM Group <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com>
Subject: Shoe Horn Handle on the REVO

Good evening,
Well I thought it was time to turn something of use again so I had a shoe horn
kit that has been sitting in my "Kits" drawer long enough.
So I turned this on my REVO.
6 start 3/8 pitch spiral. about 9.5 inches long.
Species, honestly I have to look it up, so stay tuned. No its not cherry
either.
Fun little project that will serve me well.
Kind Regards,Timothy J. Ziegler