I'm looking forward to seeing one - just like you are Curtis.

Bill does great videos.  Even his sound track is nice.

From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Aug 7, 2023 10:49 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: This is "NOT" a Legacy video, BUT IT's pretty Neat!

Watch out Bill.
It looks like this is you time to make a video. ;-)

I know it will be Great!

C.A.G.
On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:33:51 PM EDT, Tim Ziegler
<timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great Save my friend!Kind Regards,
Timothy J. Ziegler

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 6:32 PM <bulke...@mmnet.com.au
(mailto:bulke...@mmnet.com.au)> wrote:
It was but I found what was left of it in the ashes and rebuilt it only a year
or 2 ago

Bill