I am so glad to see all these people chiming in to say hello I truly thought
the group was almost finished there only ever seemed to be mostly me ,Tim and
Curt posting legacy stuff alone with very few comments no matter what we tried
there was very little interest only Curts bone milling got a few reply’s, I was
truly discouraged and turned my attention away to scroll sawing for a while and
any minor legacy news of things I was doing I just communicated with privet
emails to the guys I didn’t think there was anybody much left in the group to
read the posts. Looks like I was wrong, people are still looking at what we do,
comments good or bad inspire us to do more things on our legacys and post them
I even stopped making my video series of ornamental milling for beginners
because I thought only one or 2 people were looking at them. After I complete
my last 2 scroll saw projects I might just have to do something legacy again
and post it to the group.

Bill

---
to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com